OWI-Lab offers training, education & masterclasses in both predefined as well as tailor made formats.
Open access education & training
- Advanced course offshore wind '20-'21, hosted by UGain (Ghent University) & OWI-Lab, supported by TUA-West.
This course consists of 5 modules for 112 hours of multidisciplinary courses with an equal split of academic and industrial speakers.
Tailor made training & masterclass
Does your organisation need specific, tailor made or in house training? OWI-Lab can provide several training modules in different formats.
OWI-Lab has references in tailor made masterclasses for industry/professionals in:
- Icing related topics in wind energy
- Structural Health Monitoring (SHM)
- Innovation and industry trends in (offshore) wind energy
- Offshore geotechnics
- Resource assessment and wake interactions
Upon request, references can be provided - or tailor made sessions can be foreseen by our experts.
Not found what you were looking or do you have questions?
Contact us below, OWI-Lab is developing and expanding these services together with its partners.